5 years ago today..

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
J Maverick 16

Re: 5 years ago today..

Postby J Maverick 16 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:25 am

We were again a few lot two days ago en route to Phuket (5 or 6) but it was again fun, especially with the tricky approach to VTSP ;) . Thanks to those who attended and to the ATC who helped us at Phuket.

TODAY IT'S THE TIME FOR THE GRAND FINALE!

Or, the last chance to show yourself at one of the greatest MP events in a long time in terms of attendance.

The last leg will start from VTSP (Phuket) at 1715z and we will fly to the last destination which is Singapore Chagi (WSSS), ETA 1h 20 mins more or less with a distance of about 530NM.

This time I managed to make even a gpx route with SkyVector (hope it works), in addition to the usual route manager xml version, available here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/n3y3itdoorfx8 ... S.gpx?dl=0
Otherwise, here's the written one:

Code: Select all

VTSP - ROMBO - VPL - VIH - DAMAL - WSSS

As it's the last flight, we'll cruise at M0.81 or even lower at FL350. Someone might do ATC at WSSS or maybe not, we'll see.
I expect to do a low fly over at Singapore before we start the approach procedures.

Try your best to be there, at least the last day ;) .
Cheers, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:47 pm

Yesterday we completed the 15th leg of the tour. I managed to attend all of them. It was a nice tour, with flights between about 300 and 600 miles. The first week in Europe there were some 20 pilots at a time. The last week around 5. Probably some fatigue came in after so many flights after another.

It would be nice to have such an event again. But then not so many flights. More like 2 days in a weekend and each day do 2 legs of 300 miles or so.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Yes, I attended as many as I could, and it was alot of fun. Thanks for organizing @JMav16

Kind Regards,
Josh

V12

Postby V12 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:02 am

I attended only on European and Asia legs. It was superb series of events. Especialy last leg from VTSP to WSSS :twisted:
Big thank You JMav16.
ImageImage

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:04 pm

I'm gonna write up a final summary of the event soon, need to rest a bit ;) .
I'm glad you enjoyed the thing, that was my main goal. Certainly a nice way to celebrate 5 years in FG.
Cheers, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”