And the link is where

This is the "official" FG Aircraft collection; Aircrafts may not contain all content found in the FGMEMBERS organization. Not all aircraft is present
bomber

And the link is where

Postby bomber » Sun May 29, 2016 7:03 pm

OK so where's the link to fgaddon.... I wanted to check it for the focker-100.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IAHM-COL

Re: And the link is where

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun May 29, 2016 7:25 pm

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun May 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Thank you..... ooooh so are we saying a copyright violation exists on fgaddon ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun May 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Oh boy, the big Microsoft monster will sue the little flightgear men until they are stripped bare. Or so the flightgear men believe, shivering with their heads under the blanket.

In the grownup world, just fix it, and all parties are happy. Microsoft is really not going to spend any time on small fish.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun May 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Agreed with KL666
For FGMEMBERS all it matters is that 1) we identify without margin of a doubt that the audio file is actually propietary, and now exact file; 2) we commit a file deletion.
That's that.

FGADDON? I dont care. But again. A file on the Fokker 100, we copied from FGADDon.
A file in the Citation X came down from a different source, and it is unlikely (not impossible) to be found in the FGADDon Citation X.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon May 30, 2016 1:20 am

Good course of action, Israel.

The other end is rather quiet since they realize they are small fish to Microsoft.

Kind regards, Vincent

Return to “FGADDON”