Lydiot

Re: EDDF-Triangle

Postby Lydiot » Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:12 am

How old are you?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:50 am

I agreed with both of you in the original premises, gentlemen.
Then it became personal. :(
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:55 am

I say yes, KL 666 is very correct saying initially that during the event, it's not opportune time and place to handle complains and or resolve grievances.

I also agree with lydiot there's certain attitude there that could be improved.

But again KL666 argument that such thing has nothing to do with the original thesis is very fair.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:41 am

In my opinion a virtual ATC has the obligation to help, I perfectly understand that when you have many traffic you cannot help him, when that case comes I basicly tell him I am going to be online next XXX come a bit early and will try to do my best.

No body can say no to that: when Jomo doesnt understand something he neglects you. If you dont belive me I'll give you examples.
And the attitude that Jomo has is less than bad.
[url]Image[/url]

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:14 pm

KL-666. I think the argument is quite good and I honestly see no reason why you want to use "girly" to mark something bad? That's not really what I'd expect from a mature person. There is a rather high possibility, IMO, that people being treated bad by Jomo (in their opinion) are offended and "respond" to that by "trolling".

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Are we a bit oversensitive about girly? A girly chat room refers to chat without any other responsibilities, and a girly argument is one without any logic. Do you feel i have insulted girlies by this? In my daily language i would have used the terms gay or drag queen. But unfortunately your equal minded friends at the other forum get sexually aroused by these terms.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:44 pm

You seem pretty immature Vincent. I have no idea what your physical age is, but you're behaving like a child right now.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 8:51 pm

I think it is about time that you prove immaturity, instead of just shouting it, Lydiot. And also prove why you are so grotesquely mature. And if you can't, maybe it is just an idea to shut up, to prevent you from ridiculing yourself even more?

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Mon Oct 24, 2016 9:59 pm

KL-666 wrote:I think it is about time that you prove immaturity, instead of just shouting it, Lydiot.

These are the words you've used:

"girly chatroom"
"bicurious"
"silly girly argument"
"girly argument"
"gay or drag queen."
"your equal minded friends at the other forum get sexually aroused by these terms."

Either you're confused about your own sexuality or you're really just a child. It's highly ironic that you call an argument void of logic a "silly girly argument" yet use the terms above.

KL-666 wrote:And also prove why you are so grotesquely mature.

I think it's fairly obvious in comparison.

KL-666 wrote:And if you can't, maybe it is just an idea to shut up, to prevent you from ridiculing yourself even more?

Kind regards, Vincent

I'm not the one using terms like;

"girly chatroom"
"bicurious"
"silly girly argument"
"girly argument"
"gay or drag queen."
"your equal minded friends at the other forum get sexually aroused by these terms."

I actually formulated an argument. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean you have to resort to the above. Try to formulate a counter-argument instead, defend your own, or just accept that we have different opinions about this. The above is just childish.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:05 pm

Aha, so certain terms make you nervous, and therefore you start shouting immature? That is a bit over the top i would say. It might suit a 5 years old.

Kind regards, Vincent

Return to “ATCing”