Lydiot wrote:As usual you don't do shit when people insult me, and then act like a twat when I respond in kind. Pretty weak buddy.
O.K., sorry for having act like a twat, then.
It was not my intention to try to thwart your effort of fighting with every other person in this thread, insulting either their intelligence, their fairness, or what not.
Just to list a couple of facts (in my book):
1. I see your reactions. Jomo is leaving. We all grieve differently.
2. I do agree with you, that KL666 said you are a negative person. And you know what, I'm siding with him on that.
3. As a matter of fact, we are actually clueless who trolled jomo, but if we are going to give it a name, I think they were bugman
and wkitty. (I also have no evidence).
4. At this point no need to find our favorite scapegoat either. WE, as a community, failed to accordingly support Jomo during crisis.
5. I don't give a damn if you like or dislike Jomo services. You listed very common grievances to his ATCs, so no surprise there. And according to you, you've chosen to just stayed the fuck away of Frankfort when he was up, so that's the correct choice, I think.
6. If you took my comment as my effort to moderate you. Not so. In fact I'm just looking at the action of one man against humanity here. Again, in FG, I guess. Because this community has a trend to lynch, which begins precisely in the moderators regime on Curtis' Forum
7. You are at the moment --in our forum-- our loose canon. The only person responsible to moderate you was bomber. But it was only for 6 months, and I think that time is over. So, you are the person now in charge to self-moderate yourself. I am hoping you can do a good job at that,..., or a good job at insulting everyone here, making a reputation of your own.
Free Flight Free Speech Admin
I correct myself from a previous misinterpretation on Vincent's statements.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it? Probably not, because if they don’t recognise their freedoms, they’ll let their freedoms fall