Jomo is no more

How to make pilots finding airports ...
User avatar
N3266G
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 am
Location: Some Alternate Universe.
Contact:

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby N3266G » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:03 am

Lydiot wrote:
N3266G wrote:
Lydiot wrote:Typical of you. You insult others and then whine like a child when they respond to you in kind.

There was nothing "decent" in you attacking me for no reason. So, again, f.u.


Grow up you twat. You have no right to insult your elders.


You must be the smart one around here.


At least smarter than you.
Image Image

User avatar
N3266G
Posts: 237
Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 am
Location: Some Alternate Universe.
Contact:

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby N3266G » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:04 am

KL-666 wrote:I feel so sorry for people with such a weak stamina, that they feel insulted over nothing. Should we start a daycare here, with dipers and all? Well, if everyone agrees, we should.

Kind regards, Vincent


Here Here
Image Image

Lydiot
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:20 am

KL-666 wrote:I feel so sorry for people with such a weak stamina,


You're the one who started whining about this. You're the one that used my name to do so. Don't be such a tit and just for fucking once own up to you having started shit.

KL-666 wrote:Should we start a daycare here, with dipers and all?


If you can spare your own diapers with the other whiners then by all means you guys go ahead.

PS: You "smart" people tend to completely lack imagination, don't you. I told you to stop whining like a child and all you can come up with is calling me a child? It's the intellectual equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I?" Not the first time. Get your own shtick or look like the child you are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lydiot
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby Lydiot » Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:22 am

N3266G wrote:
Lydiot wrote:
N3266G wrote:Grow up you twat. You have no right to insult your elders.


You must be the smart one around here.


At least smarter than you.


The type of response a child would muster. You guys are on a roll today.

PS: See the previous reply regarding only having the intellectual capacity to mimic.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User avatar
SHM
Posts: 1763
Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:32 pm
Location: India

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby SHM » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:31 am

I dont see a problem, just more people joins VATSIM :lol:
Here is a guide for those interested : viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1032#p20277


And
Image
The festival is this weekend :D
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - )

ImageImage

User avatar
Wecsje
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: The Closet, Under the Stairs, the Netherlands

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby Wecsje » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:22 am

I'll grab this opportunity to say that VATSIM is the greatest thing in the world! And the ATC controllers are actually nice and don't shout at you! As a bonus, half of Europe is usually controlled in the evenings, and there is way more traffic. Also, the pilots aren't complete idiots, and actually know how to fly their plane and follow procedures :D.

C.

PS: times for Brindisi Radar are coming today or tomorrow.
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313

User avatar
IAHM-COL
Posts: 5666
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Location: Homey, NV (KXTA) - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:29 am

Wecsje wrote:I'll grab this opportunity to say that VATSIM is the greatest thing in the world!


I'll grab this opportunity to say that VATSIM is a very closed community all surrounded by usage of proprietary software, and still most if not basically all of those marvelous pilots and certainly technically every of those great ATCs are using propietary software.

So in my book, VATSIM can't possibly get worst.

OTOH, seems those in it can have some fun. So... enjoy.

I'll stay in FG using all GPL software (the simulator, the multiplayer daemon, the ATC softwares, the planes and terrain addons), and flying with a more freely society. [Well, you have Curtis, and Minions that thank him for abusing them, but that's a topic of other matters].

Because by this measure of the matters, FG is the only mostly GPL flight simulator that offers a somehow acceptable experience all around, and by the means of loneliness; With all it's deffects, the insufficient and biased community administration, and the lack of Jomo, FG is still the greatest thing in the world of Flight Simulation.
R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it? Probably not, because if they don’t recognise their freedoms, they’ll let their freedoms fall

User avatar
IAHM-COL
Posts: 5666
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Location: Homey, NV (KXTA) - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:40 am

SHM wrote:And
Image
The festival is this weekend :D


+1
R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it? Probably not, because if they don’t recognise their freedoms, they’ll let their freedoms fall

User avatar
IAHM-COL
Posts: 5666
Joined: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:43 pm
Location: Homey, NV (KXTA) - U.S.A
Contact:

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:50 am

Lydiot wrote:As usual you don't do shit when people insult me, and then act like a twat when I respond in kind. Pretty weak buddy.


O.K., sorry for having act like a twat, then.
It was not my intention to try to thwart your effort of fighting with every other person in this thread, insulting either their intelligence, their fairness, or what not.

Just to list a couple of facts (in my book):

1. I see your reactions. Jomo is leaving. We all grieve differently.
2. I do agree with you, that KL666 said you are a negative person. And you know what, I'm siding with him on that.
3. As a matter of fact, we are actually clueless who trolled jomo, but if we are going to give it a name, I think they were bugman and wkitty. (I also have no evidence).
4. At this point no need to find our favorite scapegoat either. WE, as a community, failed to accordingly support Jomo during crisis.
5. I don't give a damn if you like or dislike Jomo services. You listed very common grievances to his ATCs, so no surprise there. And according to you, you've chosen to just stayed the fuck away of Frankfort when he was up, so that's the correct choice, I think.
6. If you took my comment as my effort to moderate you. Not so. In fact I'm just looking at the action of one man against humanity here. Again, in FG, I guess. Because this community has a trend to lynch, which begins precisely in the moderators regime on Curtis' Forum
7. You are at the moment --in our forum-- our loose canon. The only person responsible to moderate you was bomber. But it was only for 6 months, and I think that time is over. So, you are the person now in charge to self-moderate yourself. I am hoping you can do a good job at that,..., or a good job at insulting everyone here, making a reputation of your own.

Best.
IH-COL
Free Flight Free Speech Admin

----------
Edit:

I correct myself from a previous misinterpretation on Vincent's statements.
R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it? Probably not, because if they don’t recognise their freedoms, they’ll let their freedoms fall

User avatar
Wecsje
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:25 pm
Location: The Closet, Under the Stairs, the Netherlands

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby Wecsje » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:56 am

I think there is nothing wrong with proprietary software. In the case of VATSIM, they can avoid a lot of the attacks we have in FG, concerning trolls etc... That is a good thing. Also, you still get it for free. Basically saying, I don't see your point.

Regards,

Charlie (Wecsje)
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313


Return to “ATCing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest