Jomo is no more

How to make pilots finding airports ...
Lydiot

Re: Jomo is no more

Postby Lydiot » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:50 pm

jomo wrote:Just one personal point to many comments in the forum: Neither as ATC nor as private I will ever communicate with people who need to use words like "go fuck yourself" or "asshole" or "dolt" or similar. Sorry - I am older then 10 years and expect a minimum of respect between all members!

Again: Thanks for all the nice words
jomo

Here's another example of a person who isn't involved in a conversation who feels compelled to make comments anyway.

Do you want me to respond Jomo? I'll be more than happy to. If you don't, then don't talk to or about me.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:36 pm

Hi Jomo,

Nice to see you here, welcome. Do not bother too much about Lydiot. He is our dirty language teacher. He can trod on a bit too much, resulting in that most people see him as wallpaper.

@IAHM-COL
So we'll have Jomo sunday evening. Maybe you can plan (with Jomo) a nice excursion in a mini-game, like you did on other festivals so well.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:45 pm

@KL666

Yes, That sounds like a real nice fly-out (in oppose to fly-in), and we can do Palermo - Frankfurt ;)

IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:53 pm

Image Hello JOMO!!!
Image Image

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:55 pm

Great IAHM-COL, Jomo ends at 23:00 utc. So arrival time must be well before that, like 22:00 utc. What would be departure at Palermo be then? 20:00 utc?

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:23 pm

I have planned departing Palermo at 2200 but that would mean a late event for Jomo.
I am planned to serve palermo until 2200 UTC, but I can depart the last of every one and take off at 2200 the last man, instead. Meaning departure for other pilots of the event being 21:30 - 22:00 UTC.

Keep in mind the calculations suggest en-route 1h36min

Best,
IH-cOL

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=1162
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 am

Hi jomo,
Welcome in this forum!!! Very happy to hear. Hope the event will all go well. (and maybe you will continue as ATC? ;))

Kind Regards,
Josh

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Ladies & gents this is a bright sight!!
Welcome Jomo nice to hear that you'll be ATCing at EDDF one more time! I'll make my time to get there for sure!
Cheers, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

jomo

Postby jomo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:42 am

IH-COL
No. Unfortunately we don't have a FGMP environment that works like this either.
and I am ambivalent on my preferences here, because I don't know for sure that username/pw will really prevent the most annoying,yet committed trolls.

On the other hand, FGMEMBERS does have a MPserver that is isolated from the typical FG MP servers
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=119

Advantage 4, disadvantage 3 means that one can have a very clean event where only pilots belonging to that event are simmulatneously connected to the server.

Best,
IH-COL

Thank you very much fr that tip - I will remember that e.g. if we ever want to go into an actual, restricted event/training (no plans there yet!).
mfg jomo

jomo

Postby jomo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:02 am

Lydiot wrote:
jomo wrote:Just one personal point to many comments in the forum: Neither as ATC nor as private I will ever communicate with people who need to use words like "go fuck yourself" or "asshole" or "dolt" or similar. Sorry - I am older then 10 years and expect a minimum of respect between all members!

Here's another example of a person who isn't involved in a conversation who feels compelled to make comments anyway.
Do you want me to respond Jomo? I'll be more than happy to. If you don't, then don't talk to or about me.
No - but how did you get the idea it was you whom I meant?
jomo

Return to “ATCing”