Cancel Order for New Airforce One!?

Talk about flying in real life
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: Cancel Order for New Airforce One!?

Postby jwocky » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Well, you attacked in an unfair and far from reality way Trump for wanting to cancel that order for an extremely over-the-top-price. HERE, right in this thread.
And you stated also, HERE in this thread, that you don't think 4 billion dollars wouldn't be too much for two planes (the base version of the 747-8i is about 300 millions, green delivery).

So, aside of personal insults (like many leftists, you are incredible personal aggressive and rude when you are caught telling bullshit again), you left the evidence here, that your head is definitively in the rear of your political handlers and you didn't know what you were talking and now try to deny the posts youj made in the past. But see, this is the free speech forum. We don't delete, we don't edit and we don't ban ... so from now on, the whole world can look up forever how you attacked the attempt to save tax payer money with arguments bordering on libel and now try to wriggle your way out of it.
Even better, since this is all on public record, I can use you now officially as an example, maybe in a book or can, maybe as a case study for an ideologically aggressive Internet troll, in TV or another full-size docu. Who knows? I mean, it's hard to resist ... basic math failures .... logical fallacies all over the place ... attack and wriggle out again and again ... ethical incompetence documented in your own words ... and then thiese delusions of grandeur enabling you to just declare every thinking that doesn't conform to your opinions as "substandard". That is so textbook.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Re: Cancel Order for New Airforce One!?

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:43 pm

jwocky wrote:Well, you attacked in an unfair and far from reality way Trump for wanting to cancel that order for an extremely over-the-top-price. HERE, right in this thread.

No, I did not. There was nothing unfair or unrealistic in my criticism of Trump in this thread on the topic of this order. Feel free to actually quote me instead of just asserting the above and I'll show you how you're wrong.

jwocky wrote:And you stated also, HERE in this thread, that you don't think 4 billion dollars wouldn't be too much for two planes (the base version of the 747-8i is about 300 millions, green delivery).

For the president of the US, two planes, properly set up for the task, averaged over their lifetime? No, I still don't think it's that much. Again I pointed out - VERY CLEARLY - that WE AGREE that it's better for the government to spend less than more for the same product.

PS: "million" and "billion" typically don't get the "s" to indicate plural when a number precedes it. If you ask me how much my phone cost I'm not going to say "It cost four hundreds dollars", I'll say "It cost four hundred dollars". If you ask if it was expensive I'll simply say "It cost me hundreds of dollars".

"The more you know" (TM NBC)

jwocky wrote:So, aside of personal insults (like many leftists, you are incredible personal aggressive and rude when you are caught telling bullshit again)

Sorry dude, but you really did bring this on yourself. My demeanor towards you is towards you, and if someone else here has the same views you do they're not met with the same language for a reason. If you step "outside of yourself" for a second and view this from an outsider's perspective then the one clear example would be the thread where you complained about the usage of the English language, and I pointed out in a friendly constructive way that you were incorrect, yet you reacted very aggressively to that. Now, it'd have been fine if you were actually correct and if I was wrong, but the very fact that you actually don't write English very well..... well, let's just say it's an indication of something. If you can't even concede you were wrong to an anonymous person in an ultimately completely unimportant thread in a small corner of the internet then obviously there will be issues with far more important topics.

So, I find the above beyond ironic.

jwocky wrote:, you left the evidence here, that your head is definitively in the rear of your political handlers and you didn't know what you were talking and now try to deny the posts youj made in the past. But see, this is the free speech forum. We don't delete, we don't edit and we don't ban ... so from now on, the whole world can look up forever how you attacked the attempt to save tax payer money with arguments bordering on libel and now try to wriggle your way out of it.

You repeatedly fail to parse other people's statements, like, completely fail. I said that I didn't think the price seemed all that high in comparison to other expenditures etc, but I also said I think it's good to spend less, that's what I said. So it wasn't an attack at all on "the attempt to save tax payer money". If anything it's an attack on how Trump does business and how he expresses himself as a future president of the US, but that's a separate issue. If he had said absolutely nothing about this and it's all of a sudden March 2017 and he announces he secretly negotiated a better deal for the future AF1 I would have had no problem with it. You understand (I know you don't)?

jwocky wrote:Even better, since this is all on public record, I can use you now officially as an example, maybe in a book or can, maybe as a case study for an ideologically aggressive Internet troll, in TV or another full-size docu. Who knows? I mean, it's hard to resist ... basic math failures .... logical fallacies all over the place ... attack and wriggle out again and again ... ethical incompetence documented in your own words ... and then thiese delusions of grandeur enabling you to just declare every thinking that doesn't conform to your opinions as "substandard". That is so textbook.

I actually encourage you to use this forum's conversations as a reference in your upcoming books, and I hope you then link to your books so we can buy them and read them. I think it'll be funny.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Return to “Real life flying”