MH370

Talk about flying in real life
jwocky
Site Admin

MH370

Postby jwocky » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:19 pm

Hi,

I hear the day before yesterday, they found another part of the plane, probably a part of the flaps. Same island off of Africa as the first piece they found. Anybody knows more?
If that news is true and this is a part of MH370, it would mean, the wreck is on the ground in that very current, right? And major ocean currents are in the nautical handbooks.

J.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

HOM001

Re: MH370

Postby HOM001 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:22 pm

I believe that news is correct, as in, they did find more debris.
http://www.breakingnews.com/topic/malay ... ch-8-2014/
FGAF_P3

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:40 pm

Interesting, thanks for the link!

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:49 am

First piece of the puzzle (with possibly some more burnt and destroyed) and still nothing. It's sad.

I'm reminded of a flight on the same route my friend took, there is this one flight attendant that is simply just in a pissy mood almsot all the time, he kept ignoring my friend's requests for coffee and when confronted he kept denying it and claiming it was someone else that looked like him.

If you want a new theory and suspect....

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:16 pm

Naah, that p***** flight-attendant would have to get into the cockpit, subdue two pilots, then needed to know how to switch of ACARS and then decide, he takes a seven hours or so joyride before he plunges into the sea with all the passengers. There is as much of a behavioral gap in that idea as in all those suicidal pilot theories. Anyone suicidal will not stretch it out for hours. Minutes, maybe half an hour, yes, that happens, But hours of delay would mean, he decided in the end not to go through with it and then there would be radio contact, maybe the attempt to reach an airport to land.
And as of yet, they have one part of a flaperon, that's not that much. The best, they can get from that is probably material analysis to see what forces worked when it ripped off and material analysis takes long due to the many comparison experiments.

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:26 am

Well, yeah. Everyone's equally suspect to put it another way.

Return to “Real life flying”