ADD MORE THAN 50 SPANISH AIRPORTS

Building new buildings, airports, mowing lawn on runways ... all that kind of things to create the world
miguel

ADD MORE THAN 50 SPANISH AIRPORTS

Postby miguel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:26 pm

If https://mega.nz/#!lJgzHCqa!en8_6aRVdGGG ... aEucXow_Ic (wants to use more than 50 airports in Spain, include aparcaminentos, weigh only 180 Mb,

legoboyvdlp

Re: ADD MORE THAN 50 SPANISH AIRPORTS

Postby legoboyvdlp » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:00 pm

Miguel, entiendo que Ingles no es tu lenguaje primero... ninguna ofensa, pero es dificil entender lo que escribes en Ingles... si quieres lo dices en Espanol y Israel o yo traducimos, porque hablamos Ingles un poquito mejor?
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:05 pm

I think Miguel should give it a try to English too. Practice... practice.... practice :D
He is giving us a link with lots of Airports in Spain, it include the parkpos. The message was clear enough :D

Now: if this is Ludomo's project, he said it contains lots of All right reserved content, and it is not GPL, so It can't be uploaded to FGMEMBERS-SCENERY. But it is always handy to have the link around too :D

Best,
IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

miguel

Postby miguel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Vale: este es un linq para descargar por medio de Mega.
la mayoria de los aeropuertos de españa,con sus parquins incluidos .
todo esto solo pesa 180 Mb; creo que es muy interesante, hecharle un vistazo Saludos

miguel

Postby miguel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:29 pm

SI es el travajo de Ludomo.
pero esto es un recopilacion en una sola descarga y sin los terrenos pesa mucho menos

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:57 pm

miguel wrote:SI es el travajo de Ludomo.
pero esto es un recopilacion en una sola descarga y sin los terrenos pesa mucho menos

Transl.
Affirm. This link downloads work by Ludomo. It is a compilation on a single download. It lacks the terrain so it is much lightweight.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

HOM001

Postby HOM001 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:29 am

Free Flight
Free Speech
Free Spanish Lessons
FGAF_P3

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:47 pm

Okay, for those not speaking Spanish: Those airports are Ludovic custom sceneries and not under GPL? Or what is the situation there?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Yes. Those airports are NON-GPL, they are "all right reserved". They authorize you to download for private usage, but they don't allow redistributions; so no way to put them in FGMEMBERS ;(

R.M.S.

Catalanoic

Postby Catalanoic » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:00 pm

"those airports are NON-GPL": I know some of the people who made these work, i've "green light" (GPL) for TS and FGMEMBERS of some of the work, my strategy here is to upload to TS all with green light and do the rest self modeling (not so huge work, aprox 20% of the full package). I started to do that with 2 airports in Catalonia and the Canary Islands without problems and i can do the rest the next year (I planned it so because I have other tasks before). I dont know if we can start a thread of Spanish TerraGIT works and another relative to 3d modelling efforts (like the projects for UK, Phillipines, etc..)

Return to “Scenery Development”