World Scenery with Submodules

Talking about the core development, vent steam ... censoring free but no guarantee, "they" will listen.
SHM

Re: World Scenery with Submodules

Postby SHM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:53 pm

Mr. Bug wrote:Hi daweed,

It's a pity, as I enjoyed watching the new buildings pop up in terrasync. I've flown in and out of LFLL quite a few times in RL, and I was looking forward to seeing the TGV terminal! I hope you continue to improve this elegantly designed airport.

Regards,
Edward

Attack FGmembers whenever you get a chance while everything is totally due to the author's incompetence to understand GPL

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

daweed

Postby daweed » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:24 pm

Please, again, that not proof of respect to me.

I am aware as i said of what can be done under GPL .. as i said i was just thinking that peoples would be honest enough to ask before taking that is why we have these exchanges since 2 days

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:05 pm

@All

It is not frequent that I agree with Mr. Bugman.
He has got a point. @Daweed models are great and beautiful, and making Lyon a beautiful place. I myself had enjoyed his scenery while enjoying an excellent ATC service as well.

I agree with Bugman that Daweed continues his development. I agree with Bugman that it is a pity that Daweed stops. I call him to not to.
I call him instead to continue. His involvement is important for the project.

But in the other hand he decides to stop because he disagrees on people using the GPL letter, then, I disagree with Mr. Bugman. Because, really, the pity here is that we as a community fail to respect the License letter, and we fail to educate our talent in how to work cooperatively under GPL licenses.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

daweed

Postby daweed » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:49 pm

@SHM, @IAHM-COL

i would like to apologies for this (bug's msg) , my aim was not to burn fire between the 2 forum.

Here what i wrote :

"Hello,

Bad news, i had to delete my own repo on github, as my work have been forked without asking. I know that from the law, this is perfectly correct, but the thing is that the one who did that never ask. I discover that by myself following some link.
After talking, he didn't want to remove his fork ... so i can't keep sources of my project avail from public way.

So until some news, Lyon Saint Exupery Scenery will be only avail on TS.

Best Regards & sorry for the inconvenience"

My message was just aiming why i had to delete my repo.

Now to avoid any further problems .. i am now retired from the FG Forum (asking the status an hour ago.)

So i really apologies for this. Sorry

Best regards have fun in flight.

Bye

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:54 pm

Thanks for Crosspost. I understand how certain people try to use your words for "political" games. And that put us all in a red-edge situation.

If I can, not only relate to you, but also invite you to continue developing Lyon, and offering your awesome ATC services. You may remember when I brought the A350 for the first time to Lyon and you ATC me towards geneve, Just 6 mos ago, and we share knowledge in Scenery construction. That kind of cooperative environment we call for.

Best,
IH-COL

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

SHM

Postby SHM » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:36 pm

@daweed
Sorry my attitude have been aggressive towards you. But the reason is that we've been engaged in heated discussion with Curt's followers and that is when you posted here.

Coming to the topic of Lyon, I hope you still continue development since we only aim to populate Flightgear airports and have no bad intentions. We just believe in team work. I hope you accept the invitation to FGMembers. Take kansai airport RJBB for instance which is splendid it has been developed by the FGMembers team. Take the case of airports (Japan is now really developed) that we developed for the festival of flightgear. All this were a team effort.

I and lego make airports and push it into git , later d-laser or D-ECHO or iahm-col generates the airport with Terragear and we continue with the 3d development. We've developed this workflow which works fine.

Even otherwise you could continue the development in your private repo and merge or send a pull request from time to time. Its your wish at the end.

Again I hope we be friends and you join us.

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Removed out of this toxic forum.
Last edited by D-ECHO on Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHM

Postby SHM » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Isnt it so awesome :D
*sigh* Only if some people understood that.

Your brilliant sceneries can definitely be pushed. Just one question is there gaps with the other tiles?

Currently IAHM-COL is the one who is updating, but if you have push access you can do it too.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Removed out of this toxic forum.
Last edited by D-ECHO on Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:32 pm

Tile gaps are seen rarely as very small thin lines, that maybe discontinuous and so inconspicuous you need to look for them intentionally.

And decho off course adding your multiple improvements is on the list. Japan has taken sort of a priority thou.

R.M.S.

Return to “Core Development”