Ladies and Gentlemen...

Everything in connection with developing aircraft for FlightGear
IAHM-COL

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:54 pm

OrangeTiger work is the correct, proper, and decent way to be. Open, GPL and OpenSource. Feel free to use it as fits need.[*]

The private repo is neither open, not openSource. For the sake of clarity, it does not exist until you guys make it exist ==bringing it open. Which will need to be GPL because nothing you do on it can remove the fact that it is already licensed GPL.

Footnotes

[*] GPL content. You can use/copy/modify/study/redistribute/commercialize. You don't need additional permissions to do so. Yo don't have warranty that it will be of use for any particular purpose, not even merchantibility. You can't change the license. you can obtain the full license in internet or write to the FSF office in Boston. Or find it distributed with the source/software material.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

legoboyvdlp

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Postby legoboyvdlp » Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:27 pm

I did my first complex coding this morning....
Managed to get the autobrake indicator on the wheel ECAM page working.
With another page (APU) as reference, I managed to do the conditions and bindings and stuff.
So now, the autobrake indicator shows OFF when off and LO when LO etc.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

Return to “Aircraft Development”