Two of them are from the lesser known Company Schütte-Lanz and the third is from Zeppelin.
- First Flight: August 1, 1916
- Length: 174 metres (571 ft)
- Diameter: 20.1 metres (66 ft)
- Gas Capacity: 38,780 cubic meters
- Performance: 91.8 km/h
- Payload: 21 tonnes
- Engines: 4 Maybach 960 hp/716 kW total
- First Flight: September 9, 1917
- Length: 198.3 metres (651 ft)
- Diameter: 22.96 metres (75 ft)
- Gas Capacity: 56,000 cubic meters
- Performance: 102.6 km/h
- Payload: 35.5 tonnes
- Engines: 5 Maybach 1,200 hp/895 kW total
- L30 aka LZ62
- Length: 198 m (649 ft 4 in)
- Diameter (max.): 23.9 m (78 ft 4 in)
- Gas volume: 55,000 m3 (1,949,600 sq ft)
- Max speed: 103 km/h (28,7 m/s; 62.2 mph)
- Range: 7,400 km (4600 miles)
- Max altitude: 3,900 m (12,500 ft)
- Payload: 27,721 kg (61,600 lb)
- Engines: 6 x Maybach HSLu of 240 hp each. Total: 1440 hp
The first one is a copy of the Nordstern with a new 3D Model, the others have adjusted FDMs and
of course a new 3D Model.
Major additions to the original Nordstern airship:
- Automatic mixture adjustment.
- Autopilot settings available with the standard Dialog.
- full multiplayer.
- new ballast system.
- all ships operate within their historical limits.
- Effects for ballast release and exhaust.
Greetings and Happy New Year.