IDG Aircraft Naming

Everything in connection with developing aircraft for FlightGear
Octal450

Re: IDG Aircraft Naming

Postby Octal450 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:56 pm

I'm sorry that you feel that way about it. But after 3 months not one post there, I gave up.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:23 pm

Hi it0uchpods,

I can imagine that after all the hard work you put in the planes, and then get no reaction, or only about the naming, can be very frustrating. Hearing how much it hurts you makes me sad. I am really sorry about that.

All i can say in defense is that the discussion about the naming was meant to help you forward, and avoid a bad reputation for the plane due to an inaccurate naming. There are risks involved in the use of "professional". I just wanted you to realize the risks, and reevaluate whether you want to take those risks. I have no opinion about the result of that reevaluation. If you choose to rename, fine. If you choose to keep "professional", fine too. But do think about it. Naming is not as trivial as you might think.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Thanks Vincent for your understandment. I further apologize for my harsh language on the previous page.

I understand your concern. I've asked several native and non-native english speakers around my area, as well as our team, and we have decided to keep the name the way it is for now. If a situation occurs where it may become a problem, we will seek further action. Furthermore, we changed the name a few times recently already, I think it would look silly to change it again.

Kind Regards,
Josh

V12

Postby V12 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:38 am

I tested A3xx family. And can say only one word - SUPERB. No matter Proffessional, HiFi, study etc. Simply the best.
IDG - very big thanks for all Airbus family.
ImageImage

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:31 pm

Wow, thank you very much!

We worked very hard on it, and still more things to come.

Glad you are enjoying!

Kind Regards,
Josh

Return to “Aircraft Development”