Is this still on?
Search found 86 matches
One more livery is done. This time it's the Saudi Arabian Airlines,Boeing 757-200 with RB211s https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14884453_623742761163618_6332647047798668037_o.jpg https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14889964_623742784496949_1307930080203494619_o.jpg Regards
- Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:59 am
- Forum: Aircraft Development
- Topic: Ground spoilers button
- Replies: 8
- Views: 250
Doesn't really help cause I need to change the specific key on a specific aircraft. Right now,the key to arm/disarm ground spoilers on a Airbus A340-300 is ''equals'' ,can't even type that one on my keyboard. I want to change that one to Ctrl-K for example,so how to do it?
- Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:49 pm
- Forum: Historical, missing planes
- Topic: Indian Air Force An-32
- Replies: 0
- Views: 180
What about this one?
- Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:39 pm
- Forum: JAFVA - Just Another FlightGear Virtual Airline
- Topic: JAFVA: A multiplayer Scene (3)
- Replies: 171
- Views: 4131
After a lot of work,the A320F is kind of ready to get back here,at least for me. So,I will try at least to make a descent first flight.